The NTFFSM-725 fusion splicer sets the standard for core alignment fusion splicing by incorporating a user-friendly interface with enhanced features to provide a very rugged and reliable fusion splicer in the market today .
The NTFFSM-725 fusion splicer splices a fiber in 8 seconds and heats a 60mm splice sleeve in 30 seconds. It adopts high-speed image processing technology and special precision positioning technology, automatically finish the whole process of fiber fusion in 8 seconds typically, digital LCD monitor displays all steps of fiber fusion clear at a glance.
Widely used forSMandMMQuartz Fiber. Ideal tools for construction and maintenance of fiber and cable in both field and laboratory applications. Support Chinese, English, Korean, Spanish, Russian, French, Italian, Deutsch, Portuguese, Svenska, Nederlands, Türkçe.
- Rugged construction providing shock, dust and moisture resistance
- Core to core fiber alignment system (PAS)
- 8 seconds splicing time, 30 seconds tube-heat time
- Turn-over display screen to use conveniently
- Simultaneous XandYviews (256X magnification)
- Inner light to set fiber at night
- Auto check end face of fiber
- Auto calculate splicing loss
- Three power supply modes
- Screen menu for simple operation
- Auto calibration parameters
- Compact body and light in weight
- Concave weatherproof cover &Max. wind velocity of 15m/s